You can create e-Express shipping label through API to reduce the shipping handling time and manual work.
Protocols: HTTP POST
- AddHKShippingPackage : Upload the package information, meanwhile apply for a track code. The order information will be uploaded to HKPost. (Must choose “Manual upload or API upload in order to use this API)
- CancelHKShippingPackage: Cancel and delete the package information before submit to delivery.
- GetHKPostZone: Get the list of Zone information
- GetHKShippingLabel: Get print label stream of the uploaded e-Express package.
- GetHKShippingPackage: Get detail information of the uploaded e-Express package.
- GetHKShippingPackageStatus: Get current status information of the uploaded e-Express package.
- GetHKShippingRate: Get e-Express shipping fee based on package weight, insurance, shipping service, etc.
- VerifyHKShippingUser: Verify whether API authorization is success.
- RecreateHKShippingPackage: “Resend” the uploaded e-Express package.
- GetHKShippingTrackCode: Get the track code of a package according to Item ID and Transaction ID.
- GetHKShippingLabels: Get print label stream of multiple uploaded e-Express package.(50 at most)
- eBay HK e-Express API Introduction：Introduction on API usage and authorization.（Last modified on 07/27/2012）
- eBay HK e-Express API Spec_V1.0：API document for HK e-Express（Last modified 07/27/2012）
- Latest News: HK e-Express API launch for HK sellers.
- WSDL：Download the WSDL
- Supported Shipping Service： e-Express
You can test in sandbox environment
- API Tech Forum：Free tech support in Chinese